noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, July 29, 2005

The Knucklehead of the Day award

Today's award winner is Helen Thomas, the matron of the White House Press Corps. The Drudge Report website reports that Ms. Thomas vows to kill herself if Dick Cheney announces his candidacy for President.

"The day Dick Cheney is going to run for president, I'll kill myself," she told the HILL. "All we need is one more liar."

Get a grip Ms. Thomas. What politician isn't a liar? Please name me one. For being separated from reality, Helen Thomas is today's Knucklehead award winner.

Hat tip- Poliblog who proposed the scary idea of Ms. Thomas going naked.

 
Listed on BlogShares