noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Isn't that far off? I say get a life

I truly believe most politicians need a life. That goes for political writers too. Here is AP news article on Yahoo.

By KATHY McCORMACK,
Associated Press Writer Wed Jul 27, 3:27 PM ET

CONCORD, N.H. - It's muggy, the lakes and ice cream lines are crowded and the leaves don't have even a hint of red or yellow. Yep, good time for a potential 2008 presidential candidate to visit New Hampshire.

There are plenty of suitors, but don't expect any firm commitments just yet from residents in the first presidential primary state when the calendar says 2005.

"It's too early in the game," said veteran state Sen. Lou D'Allesandro, a Democrat from Manchester.

That's the understatement of the day Sen. D'Allesandro. Why the hell anyone is campaigning up there and why anyone in the press is covering it is beyond me. When I start hearing the talking heads on TV talk 2008, I change channels.

Among those going up there are John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Milt Romney, Chuck Hagel, John Edwards and Bill Frist. I'll excuse those like Edwards who's out of office. The rest all have jobs to do. I suggest they serve their constituents rather than participate in this farce. In other words- GET A LIFE!

There I got that off my chest. That's my last comment on 2008 till 2006. I'll allow myself one comment. Hat tip- Poliblog

 
Listed on BlogShares