noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Looking for blog technical help

I'm in need of some technical help in regards to my blog. If any one can help me out with the two problems below I will be forever grateful.

1- How does one add Haloscan comments and trackbacks to a Blogspot.com blog?

2- I'm having trouble using wizbang for trackbacks. Actually it's only one blog I'm having the problem with, Outside the Beltway.(There is 6-10 other blogs I've pinged sucessfully while just having trouble with OTB) I average 5-10 trackbacks to OTB a week which I can't do now. Is there other trackback software or am I doing something wrong?

To contact me, my email is WilliamJE at aol dot com. Thank you in advance.

 
Listed on BlogShares