noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Another Milblogger Chuck update

Carren Ziegenfuss put up another post on her husband Chuck's recovery at Walter Reed. He is now getting out of bed and slowly becoming more mobile. Chuck has also started receiving mail(I sent a card last week myself). Here is his email address again in case you would still like to send a card. Chuck likes ones with jokes, so find something appropriate.

CPT Charles W. Ziegenfuss (or Carren Ziegenfuss or Alice Ziegenfuss)
PO Box 59051
Washington, DC 20012

Continue to pray for Chuck and his family and that he continues to get well. I for one look forward to when he gets back to blogging. His thoughts on Army hospital food may prove to be priceless. God bless him.

 
Listed on BlogShares