noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, July 25, 2005

I wonder if this tour will come to Florida

Jane Fonda has announced she'll do a bus tour next March to protest the Vietnam.... err I mean Iraq war.

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - Actress and activist Jane Fonda says she intends to take a cross-country bus tour to call for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq.

"I can't go into any detail except to say that it's going to be pretty exciting," she said.

Fonda said her anti-war tour in March will use a bus that runs on "vegetable oil." She will be joined by families of Iraq war veterans and her daughter.

They plan to return to the Santa Fe area, where she was promoting her book, "My Life So Far" on Saturday.

Prompted by a question from the audience, Fonda said war veterans that she has met on a nationwide book tour have encouraged her to break her silence on the Iraq war.

"I've decided I'm coming out," she said.

Now will you crawl back in the hole you came from treasonous whining @#%^! She can't announce details of course. That leads me to conclude Ms. Fonda is

1- Afraid of people showing up to tell her what to do with herself.

2- Or this is all one dream of hers and will never happen.

The announced date for this trip comes close to her Kravis center appearance in West Palm Beach next April. I blogged about that here. Go away you Jane 'Self-centered jerk' Fonda and never come back.

Hat tip- Michelle Malkin

 
Listed on BlogShares