noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

After a while they all look alike

The blog Outsidethebeltway(http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/10832) posted some news you don't get at AOL

Actress Halle Berry is going to pose nude for Playboy Magazine. Here is the link-
http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=2472&catid=3

Halle Berry once promised to fulfill longtime Playboy picture editor Marilyn Grabowski's dream and bare all for the men's magazine, reports IMDB news.

The actress was an aspiring superstar 10 years ago when she agreed to meet with Grabowski after she was made an attractive offer to pose for Hugh Hefner's publication. Grabowski, who discovered Pamela Anderson and Anna Nicole Smith among others, recalls, "Halle Berry, I had dinner with 10 years ago and she said, 'When I've got the right film, I'll do it.' She wanted to (do it) but I haven't heard from her in the last couple of years."


With apologies to Baseball author Bill James, I gave up Playboy days a long time ago. After all, the recipies all start looking alike.

 
Listed on BlogShares