noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Knucklehead of the Day award

Today's winner is Dr. Suzanne Y. Succop, MD. of Boynton Beach Florida. She gets the award for denying me further treatment when I'm in her care(home nursing visits due to her doctor's orders). Why is she doing this? I have a past balance of $390. Dr. Succop has seen me at JFK hospital in 2001, 2005, 2007, 08, and this year. She is no longer on my health insurance plan.

I don't deny owing her money but right now I'm totally unemployed. Also I'm facing bankruptcy and foreclosure at this moment. The doctor, who I had an appointment with at 3 this afternoon, asked me to pay on the balance. I offered $50, they are insisting on $100. I don't have $100. As part of my home health visits, I am getting IV antibiotics which are to continue to 9-28. When they are over, my pic line is due to come out. I need a doctor's order for that to be done. The doctor, or her office staff, aren't going to issue that order unless I pay the $100 they are asking.

My pic line site is bleeding this morning and the nurse had to change the bandages. She thinks it is wise for the doctor to see the site. No blood can also be drawn from the pic line.

The doctor won't see me to check the pic line. Unless I pay the $100. For $50 this doctor and her office of buffoons want to play potential games with my health. That is why I name Dr. Suzanne Y. Succop, MD. of Boynton Beach Florida today's Knucklehead of the day. I will file each and every complaint I can, bad mouth this doctor to everyone who will hear me, and ultimately they won't get a penny because sometime in the next 6 months, I'll have to file for bankruptcy. That's what you get for $50 doctor. I hope you Dr. Succop feel it is worth it.

Update- This Knucklehead's office felt the need to call the police. I'm a threat to them. What a bunch of morons Dr. Succop's office staff is.

Now they will issue an order for the removal of the pic line, but the doctor won't see me unless I pay them the $100 they're asking. The Knucklehead award still stands. Avoid this doctor like the plague, money is more important than a patient's health to her.

Labels: , , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares