noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time flies

It is exactly a year ago today that I had Open heart surgery. My hospital stay was rough, but I have had no heart issues since coming home last August 29th. My right hand is still a problem and I still have some upper chest discomfort. The later is really minor.

My health is still walking a very thin line because of my cancer. Even worse, I still have financial problems. Blogging doesn't cost me a dime.

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares