noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Three years

Today marks the 3rd blogging anniversary for the Florida Masochist. My first post is here.

As you can see I've slowed down considerably. I am still dealing with my cancer and it has caused my interest in blogging to wane. Most of what I write now can either be found at Wizbang or OTB Sports.(Not that I'm blogging alot there either) I get more readers at those blogs and more commenters. Sometimes I cross post here, but more often I'm just lazy to do it.

The stats for my cancer say I won't make it to my 4th blogging anniversary. Check back in to see who wins.

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares