noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weekly Dolphins prediction

Miami(0-12) plays at Buffalo this afternoon. The questions or areas of concern this weekend are.

Miami hasn't scored an offensive touchdown in over 12 quarters.
Two running backs(Chatman and Booker) may be out today. That only increases the burden on rookie QB John Beck.
Zach Thomas was placed on IR.
Another safety(Worrell) has gone down for the year.

There are other stories, but those are the highlights. Why don't I just come out and say Miami will go 0-16 instead of going through the pretense of weekly predictions(BTW I'm 11-1 this year in my progostications)? The reason is I haven't given up on Miami winning a game this year.

It just won't happen this week. Prediction- Buffalo 20, Miami 10.

Linked to- Adam, Bright & Early, Bullwinkle, Rosemary, The World According to Carl,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares