noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Bomb

Did the same radiation that created this monster cause those mutations? According to GI at ROK Drop, they are natural. I'll take his word for it! Don't worry, Rio Natsume isn't jail bait. According to Wikipedia she was born in 1985.

For your information Ms. Natsume weighs 115 lbs and is blood type A. I just thought all of you needed to know that.

If you want to see more of Japan's natural beauty, click here. The photos were taken at a PR event for some online game.(No Rio Natsume isn't naked or nude in a photo, but that may get me more hits at the blog) See what I get for checking Asia blogs early in the morning.

Hat tip- Japundit

Linked to- Adam, Amboy Times, Big Dog, Cao, Dumb Ox, Morewhat, Perri Nelson, Pirate's Cove, Point Five, Right Wing Nation, Stop the ACLU, Third World County, Webloggin, The World According to Carl, Yankee Sailor,

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares