From the Silly News Desk
Some news from Germany. If they ever make this tale into a movie or television show episode, I have the perfect title. 'Baby, you light my fire'.
Linked to- Adam, Cao, Dumb Ox, Yankee Sailor,
BERLIN (Reuters) - A teenage couple having sex for the first time were interrupted when candles set fire to the girl's attic bedroom and forced them to flee naked from her parents' house, German daily Bild reported on Friday.
The girl had wanted to create a romantic atmosphere for the occasion. But when the room suddenly became engulfed with flames, they had to make a hasty escape.
The couple, both 18, were pictured naked in the paper among the burned wreckage of the attic. A charred teddy had survived but the fire wrecked the entire top floor of the house causing around 100,000 euros (68,000 pounds) worth of damage.