noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Daunte Culpepper follies

The latest episode in the Miami Dolphin QB soap opera.

CORAL SPRINGS -- Miami Dolphins quarterback Daunte Culpepper injured his non-throwing hand in a two-vehicle crash last night, the Florida Highway Patrol said Thursday.

The collision occurred about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Sawgrass Expressway at Mile Marker 18, said Lt. Mike Brown, Florida Highway Patrol spokesman. Culpepper was driving westbound in a 1975 Chevrolet Caprice when he collided with an unidentified driver in a Chevy Avalanche. Both vehicles rolled off the roadway.

When paramedics arrived, Culpepper complained of a hand injury at the scene, Brown said.

"No big deal except for the fact that some guy ran into the back of my 1975 convertible Caprice Classic. I got a contusion on the top of my left hand and X-rays were negative. I am fine,'' Culpepper said via e-mail Thursday afternoon.
Daunte, like that knee of yours was healthy when you signed with the Dolphins last year? Forgive me if I'm a bit cynical.

Culpepper's stock in the NFL is low and is liable to get lower. Is there any team desperate enough to give the Dolphins even a 7th round pick for this guy? Remember Daunte is his own agent. I still think the Trent Green deal is another act of Dolphin stupidity. This team(or management) can't ever learn from its past mistakes.

Hat tip- Rick at SOTP who wonders what Daunte was doing driving a 1975 Chevy Caprice. With a 7 million dollar signing bonus and no agent, you'd think Daunte would have better wheels.

Linked to- Bright & Early, Cao, The World According to Carl,

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares