noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Time warp at the Sun-Sentinel

The Sun-Sentinel is again acting like a third rate newspaper. Pay a visit to their editorial page online.



What's unusual? It's the top editorial. Paris Hilton being released from jail. That happened last week and she has since been incarcerated again. So what's this editorial doing here?



Oh its an editorial from last week. It looks like me that the same idiots who can't report a simple crime story, or report the names of teen criminals who commit attempted murder, can't run the Sun-Sentinel's website either. I am not computer savvy, but at least I know what is week old outdated news.

Linked to- Bullwinkle, StikNstein, Yankee Sailor,

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares