noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Around the Blogosphere

*- Milblog BlackFive turned Five yesterday. Congratulations!

*- Michelle Malkin's website has a whole new look.

*- Carren, wife to milblogger Chuck, is asking people to pray for her brother.

*- James Joyner hates it when you can't read the labels on liquor bottles. I hate it when my favorite blogger moves to Florida and doesn't tell me.(Only joking)

Just another day in the virtual world.

Linked to- Jo, Pirate's Cove, Third World County, Yankee Sailor,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares