noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day


Don't forget our fallen soldiers today. All citizens of the United States owe these men and women a debt. We wouldn't have the freedom we have without their brave sacrifices.

God bless all our fighting men and women today plus their families.

Thank you to The Professor at Right Wing Nation where I borrowed this photo from.

Other bloggers with Memorial Day posts- Jo, Blue Star, My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, Woman Honor Thyself, ROK Drop, Greta at Hooah Wife and Friends, Dave Schuler at OTB, Rick at SOTP, Sister Toldjah,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares