noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Associated Press can't read

Otherwise they wouldn't make the obvious mistake below.


Lim recently saw her childhood medical file, and learned that doctors had given her an 85 percent chance of survival.
Of course if you read Kellie Lim's story in the LA Times, you find out she had a 85% chance of dying.

That's a screen capture of AP's stupidity. By the time this is posted, the corrected version will be on the web.

If you're going to plagiarize other MSM's work Associated Press, double check what you're writing first.

Note- I called AP in Los Angeles with the correction. The person I spoke to is named Jeremiah. I don't know if he is the one who copied the article or not.

Linked to- Bullwinkle, Third World County, Woman Honor Thyself,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares