noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Eighteen year wedding anniversary

Dear Wife and I were married May 30, 1989 in a civil ceremony in the City of Tacloban, The Province of Leyte in The Philippines. Hard to imagine there is a woman who can put up with me that long? Actually DW and I got married twice, we had a church ceremony on June 17th also in 1989.

Not all that much planned for today. The wife is having her teeth cleaned, and we're eating leftovers! How romantic, at least I'm not going to the podiartrist. Leonita and I will go to the cemetery later on to visit our son.

Linked to- Linked to- Adam, Big Dog, Bullwinkle, Bright & Early, Cao, Jo, Leaning Straight Up, Perri Nelson, Pirate's Cove, Pursuing Holiness, Random Yak, Samantha Burns, StikNstein, Third World County, Yankee Sailor,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares