noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, May 18, 2007

All wet

Some news from the United Kingdom. I think its safe to assume that Ms. Thompson knew all wedding plans would be off after the actions she took.

Linked to- Pirate's Cove, Samantha Burns, StikNstein,

WHITEHAVEN, England - Plans for the wedding have been sunk — along with the prospective groom's clothes, CDs, DVDs and his van.

Police in northwestern England have arrested Emma Thomason, 24, after she allegedly packed her partner's possessions into his van, drove to the harbor and left off the hand brake Sunday. She was charged with aggravated vehicle-taking without consent and released on bail.

The incident reportedly followed an argument between Thomason and Jason Wilson, 24, her partner of seven years and the father of her two children.

"She put every single last item of clothing I had in the back of the van. All I was left with were the clothes I was wearing," Wilson told reporters.

"I haven't told her yet that the wedding is off, but I think she can put two and two together."

The van was pulled out of the water on Monday.

Labels: , ,

 
Listed on BlogShares