noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Super Bowl

Unless you've

1- Been visiting Pluto

2- Live where there is no radio, television, newspaper and have no contact with other human beings

or

3- Been hospitalized and forced to eat salisbury steak for 12 days.....

You know today is the day for the big game.

I don't have anything to add to the hoopla over the Bears-Colts matchup. Would it be possible to say something original? All I know is the game rarely lives up to the hype, and I remember how bad the Bears did when playing Miami earlier this year, I'll go out on a limb and predict a rout. Rex Grossman will have an off day and Indianapolis triumphs by the score of 31-10.

Labels: ,

 
Listed on BlogShares