noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Blogging anniversary

To Outside the Beltway, which turned four last week.(Don't blame me for being late. The owner only announced it today.) While a group blog, Outside the Beltway is mostly the brainchild of James Joyner. Please visit the blog and congratulate James on his anniversary.

OTB is probably my favorite politics and currents blog. It is the blog I check most frequently for updates. James Joyner is also my favorite blogger out there. His articulate and well reasoned writing always makes me think and I've learned a great deal in the process.

I also must add that James has been very kind to me. Not just the occasional links to me at TFM and allowing me to be part of OTB Sports team, but the email friendship we've established. He was genuinely concerned when hearing of my recent illness. That is a sign of a friend.

So take a well deserved bow James and please keep on blogging.

Linked to- Amboy Times, Basil's Blog, Blue Star, Bright & Early, Cao's Blog, Hill Chronicles, Is it just me?, Jo's Cafe, One Dog, Point Five, Pursuing Holiness, Random Yak, Right Pundits, Right Wing Nation, Samantha Burns, Stuck on Stupid, Third World County, Uncooperative Blogger, Woman Honor Thyself,

Labels:

 
Listed on BlogShares