noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Some alternative universe



I don't know how else to explain this political cartoon from the Palm Beach Post's Don Wright. Florida is not earthquake prone. The last to strike this state was in 1952.

All joking aside, something tells me that either Wright forgot to put something in the cartoon. Homeowners Insurance? That would make Don Wright absent-minded in addition to being a knucklehead.

Linked to- Blue Star, Bright & Early,

 
Listed on BlogShares