noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, November 11, 2005

The Knucklehead of the Day award

Goes to Palm Beach Post political cartoonist Don Wright. I've chronicled in the past how far left the Palm Beach Post editorial board is. It's political cartoonist Mr. Wright is little better or even worse. Over a year ago he wrote a cartoon featuring USSC Antonin Scalia with a Clarence Thomas hand puppet. Tasteless and some would say racist, but that's the Post for you.

Today's cartoon shows Mr. Wright to have another fault. Lack of originality. A man and woman breakup and the reason. He's a Republican! That's all the cartoon says. I can't draw, but I think I could come up with something a little more imaginative. How about a cartoon for veteran's day? For lacking an imagination, Don Wright is today's Knucklehead of the Day.

Open Post- Don Surber, Basil's Blog, Jo's Cafe, Political Teen, Bacon Bits and Stop the ACLU

 
Listed on BlogShares