noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Blogger is acting up

My blogging has been spotty today because blogspot has been acting weird all day. While my blog has never gone down, posting has been very difficult to do. Rather than lose long posts, I've kept quiet on a few topics I wanted to talk about.

I'm in the process of getting a new home set up for TFM. It's home will be Thefloridamasochist.com. I bought my domain name. When it's all set up TFM will be moving to a new and hopefully better home.

 
Listed on BlogShares