06-06-06,. we're doomed? Yawn..........
This doomsday nonsense is getting out of hand. Here are 6 ways to predict if your child is satan.
1. He insists on changing his nickname from "Scooter" to "Eternal Purveyor of Cataclysmic Doom and Nightmarish Darkness." When pressed for a reason, he claims it's catchier.They forgot to mention the one where junior flushes mommy's $2,000 ring down the toilet. That's the only realistic scenario.
2. He's always asking the lifeguard if the baby pool contains any holy water.
3. You find yourself searching the Walgreens aisles for diapers that will accommodate a forked tail.
4. When you ask him what he wants for his birthday, he hisses: "Your immortal soul."
5. His natural body temperature is 380 degrees.
6. When asked what he wants to be when he grows up, responds: the enemy of Goodness. Or, maybe, an astronaut.
It always seems the MSM plays up these doomsday scenarios. Wasn't President Reagan supposed to be the anti-christ too? Ronald Wilson Reagan or 666. If someone predicts the world will exist for a billion more years, will it get mentioned in the press?
Maybe I should pass off my own scenario. A 30-story tall high reptile will rise from the ocean and flatten a country. What do you think?
Too bad the Japanese beat me to it. His name is Godzilla.
Open Post- Adam's Blog, Right Wing Nation, Freedom Watch,