noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Blogger problems

I'm getting the following message after publishing a new post-

006 Please contact Blogger Support.blog/13/37/4/thefloridamasochist/archives/2006_05_01_thefloridamasochist
_archive.html

It comes after I click on details because of a message- There were errors.

In simpler language, nothing I post at present is saving to my archives. Anyone know why this is happening?

No I haven't done any recent template changes. I began getting this notice this morning after my 17 years post. Thanks in advance for the help.

Open Post- Right Wing Nation, Third World County, Jo's Cafe, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares