noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Around the blogosphere

Some things going on in cyberspace this weekend

*- Don Surber has an excellent post up on what are his favorite Washington DC scandals of all time.

*- Michelle Malkin meets Michael Yon. Go check out their photo together. Michelle, what big hoops you have? LOL.

*- Dr. Taylor at Poliblog notes his mention at Slate. Congrats Steve. TFM has been mentioned twice at that website. The latest is here. Welcome Slate readers.

*- I've become a contributor at OTB Sports Blog. My first post is up. I have to thank James Joyner for this opportunity.

*- Because of a wound that got infected, my right leg is wrapped with a pressure bandage(unaboot?) from the knee down.

I'm taking an antibiotic and was for the first few days taking the painkiller vicodin. TFM on narcotics, isn't that a scary thought?

 
Listed on BlogShares