noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, May 12, 2006

What is odd?

No I am not talking about TFM. I'm sure my readers can supply me with that answers.

The Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel like Yahoo News and some other news services has what is called an odd news section. If you read this blog regularly, you know I post some of these stories.

Here is a headline and a snippet of an odd story at today's Sun-Sentinel.

Cops: Son kills dad with hammer

A Central Islip man, on a drinking binge after he'd just gotten out of jail, got into an argument with his father, then took up a hammer and beat him to death as he watched TV, Suffolk police said.

This story is sad, it may even be sick. What makes it odd? Because the son used a hammer to kill his father instead of another weapon?

Maybe someone at the Sun-Sentinel ought to ask themselves that question.

Open Post- Jo's Cafe, TMH's Bacon Bits

 
Listed on BlogShares