noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Slow weekend for TFM

My desktop computer is acting up. So much so that I had to do a system restore last night to get it working. Right now it still isn't working well, My chess database program is in disarray. Someone is coming over today to pick up the desktop and repair it.

It's good I bought the laptop a week ago. I may be slow in posting this weekend. Today's Knucklehead is up and I'll post one tomorrow too. Otherwise blogging will be light till my desktop is back.

 
Listed on BlogShares