noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

A few words

The Media Bloggers Association announced their new members today. Yours truly isn't on the list.

Not that it surprises me. I said before I had changed my mind about my application after what I think seeing the very unprofessional manner. One MBA member told me I had been approved, President Robert Cox was waiting for me to reply . Cox said the f0llowing at the MBA site.

Bill - I visited your site a few minutes ago and from what I understand you no longer wish to be considered anyway. If that's the case let me know otherwise we will proceed on the assumption you still wish to be considered. You seem to be under the impression that your personal comments about me will impact your application to the MBA. They won't. Members have posted far nastier comments about me before and they are still members. Liking me is NOT a requirement of membership :-)

Robert also said something similiar in an email to me last November. Apparently I did irk Robert with the Knucklehead award I gave him(The same blogger who said I was approved said so) but I stand by my award. In returne Cox called me a link whore. At least I didn't lie through my teeth on the website for the organization I was President of.

My not getting membership saved me from a Groucho Marx moment.

PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Now what should I do in regards to MBA?

I could-

"Why I'd horsewhip you if I had a horse!"

or

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer as soon as he graduates from law school!"

or

"Of course you know this means war!"

No it will be none of these but

"It's nice to have met you, and I've got nobody to blame but myself."

Those are my final words.

 
Listed on BlogShares