noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Some personal notes

*- Due to big medical bills from last year and damage to our home, TFM is taking his first full-time job in 7 years. I'll be working 3rd shift for an ex-employer of mine. Pay is good but hours lousy, but dear wife and have only one car. It works out ok.

I'll continue to blog but whereas I post 4-6 times a day it may only be 3-4 now. TFM will try their hardest to keep up with daily knucklehead awards.

Pray this works out for me for we need the money and my health is still precarious. We'll see what happens.

*- My return to work will cut down on my blogging. I've got 131 Corr. Chess games, a blog, story writing and of course the honey do list. Whereas I blog 4-6 times a day usually, its more likely to be 3-4 now. I'll still work hard to find Knucklehead award winners.

My post on Beverly Young was prompted by me seeing heightened traffic to TFM. Like twice my normal volume and mostly google searches for Beverly Young. I began to wonder if Congressman Bill Young passed away. So I did a yahoo news search and found out about last night's SOTU.

 
Listed on BlogShares