noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Knuckleheads of the Day award

Today's winners are Ann Derison and Lorraine Thomas. They are both Boynton Beach Real estate agents for Century 21 Terrace Realty. Here is their address

3695 Boynton Beach Blvd
Boynton Beach FL 33436
Tel- 561-738-7495(Derison) 561-523-3737(Thomas)
Email- annderi@adelphia.net and raineknows@aol.com

These two women get the award for cluttering my mailbox with another offer to sell my house. I get these bs mails all the time but what I find most annoying are ones who don't even have the balls to put their return addresses on their envelopes. They know if they did their mail would go in my garbage can. Instead they waste my time dumping their tahe. If you can't even identify yourselves or use deceit to get my attention, what can that tell me about how you would treat me as a homeowner.

For being disgraces to their profession, Ann Derison and Lorraine Thomas are today's Knuckleheads of the day.

 
Listed on BlogShares