noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Knuckleheads of the Day award

Today's winners are Winn Dixie Stores, in particular Store #256 in Boynton Beach Florida and its two pharmacists Alan Levin and Jules. This morning I had prescriptions to drop off, the pharmacy is supposed to open at 8 a.m. I arrived at 8:10, no pharmacist. Waited in the store for twenty minutes and no pharmacist, and I left the store at 8:30. So far repeated attempts to talk to anyone in Winn Dixie's management and customer complaint departments has come to nill. A person named Karen in Jacksonville Customer Service refused(!) to give me the phone number of Winn Dixie's regional office in Pompano Beach. I instead got it from the store's assistant manager.

At 9:15 I returned to the store. The pharmacy still isn't open.

No wonder this chain is in bankruptcy procedings. The pharmacists at this store are always late, and I have a very tight schedule in the mornings. The wife and I have only one car and she goes to work at 9 a.m, she goes to daily mass at 7:30 every weekday and she gets home around 8:10. The Pharmacy is supposed to be open but Jules and Alan seem to set their own hours.

Winn Dixie management at store #256 knows they have a problem but has done nothing about it. For abandoning their customers, Winn Dixie Stores and its pharmacists Jules and Alan at Store#256 in Boynton Beach Florida are today's Knuckleheads of the day.

Open Post- Don Surber, Jo's Cafe, Right Wing Nation, Basil's Blog, Cao's Blog, Bright & Early, TMH's Bacon Bits,

 
Listed on BlogShares