noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Weekly Dolphins prediction

Miami(5-7) is coming off two straight wins before today's game at San Diego(8-4). Can the the Dolphins make it three in a row?

I've been wrong more often than right in my football predictions this week. Still I'm very pessimistic about today's game. The Chargers have a very potent offense led by running back LaDainian Tomlinson and quarterback Drew Brees. Miami's defense is banged up. This doesn't make for a good combination. On offense Nick Saban has decided to continue with Gus Frerotte at QB despite last week's comeback led by Sage Rosenfels.

Another note- There was a Post article last week speculating on the possibility of San Diego's 1st round pick of 2004, QB Philip Rivers coming to play in Miami next year. The emergence of Drew Breese has left San Diego with one too many QBs. I could see Rivers being traded, whether or not he ends up in Miami is uncertain.

My prediction- This game will be ugly. San Diego 34, Miami 7.

 
Listed on BlogShares