noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Interview and a movie review

I've had a couple of things going on today.

*- Basil posted my interview this morning. Go over and read it if you want to know what makes me tick.

*- Dear Wife and I went and saw the movie Yours, Mine and Ours. My opinion? Watch the original the next time its on cable. Is the remake a bad movie? No but it isn't all that funny plus its predictable. First scenes of the children fighting, by the third fight this gets old. Then the parents fight. That isn't funny. Then the kids pull together and try to keep the big family from falling apart. On a 1-4 star scale, I give it a 2.5. A mindless way to spend 90 minutes. There are far worse comedies.

One other note. The producers seemed to forget the ours part in the remake.

Open Post- Is it just me?, Right Wing Nation, Jo's Cafe,

 
Listed on BlogShares