noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Some Football broadcast comments

*- Cheerleader shots are obligatory with any football forecast. Has anyone noticed how much makeup some of these women wear? I mean many of them look like they have another job......

*- Two minute television timeouts. That is what they should call it because thats what it is. I mean does a coach need to be told how much time is left on the clock by having a warning every game? Oh and when you're down 41-0 I'm sure these timeouts are really vital. "Thanks ref for letting me know, I can get my two-minute 42 point offense on the field now."

*- If you watch the NFL enough you can time the length of commercial breaks so as to get food or a snack. CBS during last Sunday's Dolphins game came back too early from a two-minute warning, showed one play and went back to commercial.

That really fouled up my tomato juice break. Thanks for nothing CBS.(Time for sarcastic laughter)

*- CBS' promos for their sitcoms. Why did I not find a single one of them funny?

*- Tonight marks the final ABC Monday night football game. I won't say I'll miss it, because I won't. Living on the east coast and having the games run past midnight has made me miss most broadcasts except if I follow one of the teams involved(Jets or Dolphins). Tonight will be no different and I'll be asleep by 11 p.m.

Open Post- Bloggin Outloud, Third World County, Uncooperative Blogger, Is it just me?,

 
Listed on BlogShares