noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas



May everyone have a glorious holiday. God bless.

Thank you to TMH's Bacon Bits. I borrowed this image from that website. My scanner having gone kaplunk.

We went to midnight mass last night. Actually it begins at 10 p.m. with a mini concert by the church choir immediately before it. My Dear wife sang with the choir and I helped with the collection.

Dear Wife, MIL and SIL are going to mass this morning. I'm watching the 1959 movie Classic On the Beach. Its playing on The Movie Channel. Not exactly holiday entertainment, but an excellent movie. I read Nevil Shute's novel which is the basis of the film.

I have already been out this morning. Dear Wife and I went to the cemetary. First to visit the grave of my parents and then to our son Daniel's grave. The holidays are very difficult for us, its almost three years since Daniel was born. If I could have anything for the holiday, all I'd ask was my son.

We're having fillet mingeons for dinner tonight.(They were 10.99 per lb at Winn-Dixie) DW loves them, boy is she spoiled. We may go to the movies too later. Either Memoirs of a Geisha or The Producers.

Open Post- Bright & Early, Outside the Beltway,

 
Listed on BlogShares