noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Weekly Dolphins prediction

Because tomorrow is Christmas, The NFL is playing today rather than Sunday. Its interesting that they no longer play on the holiday. One of the NFL's most famous games, Miami beating Kansas City 27-24 was hosts the Tennessee Titans.(3-11) Not much to say about the game. Both teams are playing out the string before the NFL season ends. Gus Frerotte will be starting for Miami, his finger having healed.

My prediction- I'm sensing an upset. Tennessee 17, Miami 14

 
Listed on BlogShares