noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Gee I didn't know that

Gregg Easterbrook at NFL.com provides us with this important tidbit-

Now in the dairy case is Milky Way flavored chocolate milk. Eric Koppisch of Colorado Springs, Colo., inspected a bottle of this chocolate milk and found it declares, "Warning: Contains milk."

You just have to love labels these days.

Hat tip- Overlawyered
Open Post- Bloggin Outloud, Jo's Cafe, Third World County, Is it just me, Right Wing Nation,

 
Listed on BlogShares