noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bogus excuse #2

is the one Valerie Plame is using for her retirement from the CIA as reported by the LA Times. Hat tip- Michelle Malkin

I have always felt that when someone explains their actions by either

1- My (Put in name of family member) is sick or dying
or
2- I'm going to spend more time with my family

That the person means something entirely different. Case in point here. I could be wrong, caring for twins is alot of work. However they are five years old which has to mean either they are in school already or will be soon. Only Plame and her husband Joe Wilson knows for sure.

Here's where we stand- Judith Miller is no longer working for the NY Times, Scooter Libby is under indictment and now Valerie Plame is leaving the CIA. My view on this entire story remains unchanged.

Yawn.

Open Post- Is it just me?, Third World County, Right Wing Nation, Adam's Blog, Basil's Blog,

 
Listed on BlogShares