noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Yawn........

The biggest non-story of the year is grinding down. That's the Judith Miller/Robert Novak/Valerie Plame story. The New York times has a first person accounting by Ms. Miller of her grand jury testimony. Miller can't even recall who she learned from the fact that Valerie Plame worked for the CIA.

I hope this finally puts to the rest the whole story. Its bored me tremendously and for one reason most of all. I thought it was overblown. Alot of members of the press and the Democrats were hoping this damage President Bush and maybe even lead to Karl Rove being jailed. It was democratic wishful thinking in my opinion and apparently I was right. A few bloggers I thought spent too much time on this topic too. Lawrence O'Donnell also comes out looking like a fool but that was a side show of a side show of a side show.

So what will be the next big story to try to discredit President Bush? I'm not a psychic but am only guessing it won't be long in coming.

Open Post- Outside the Beltway, Mac Stansbury and California Conservative

 
Listed on BlogShares