noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

We all have something to be thankful for this year. I also want to thank our brave fighting men and women around the world. The American people appreciate the sacrifices you are making to preserve our freedom. God bless you all.

Our plans here in Florida are pretty simple- The turkey is already in the oven. We'll be eating around 4 p.m. My sister-in-law is coming up from Miami for dinner. Tonight we may go see the new Harry Potter movie. Till then lots of football.

Open Post- Don Surber, Jo's Cafe, Bacon Bits, Outside the Beltway, Basil's Blog

 
Listed on BlogShares