noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Congressman Murtha meet Mark Twain

The Pennsylvania Congressman called for the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq*.

Now what's the connection to Mark Twain? There is a famous Twain Mudville Gazette points out this is also misleading since over 8,000 of those wounded were back to duty within 72 hours. That doesn't diminsh the fact that many seriously wounded troops needed to be evacuated or the 280 amputees treated in Army medical facilities.

Get your facts right congressman. Better yet, retire from office. You are either a liar or showing signs of senility and in either case you don't belong in office.

Open Post- Don Surber, Bloggin Out loud, Basil's Blog, Jo's Cafe

*- I originially said Iraq. My mistake and I apologize. Should I get my own knucklehead award?

 
Listed on BlogShares