noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Light blogging ahead for the next few days

The LPGA's ADT or tour championship is being played in West Palm Beach this weekend. I will be attending today's pro-am and will watch two or three rounds on the weekend.

When I attend this tournament I walk 18 holes following one of the groups. This year will be the same and I'll get a good workout of course. Three to four miles of walking and Trump International is not a typical Florida layout. There are hills and mounds on this course.

Annika Sorrenstam is defending champion. The South Koreans have 8 golfers in the field. Should be a god tournament. The last two ADT's went to t he last hole before being decided.

That means blogging will be light for the next few days. I do hope to post knucklehead winners each day.

 
Listed on BlogShares