noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

A belated Miami Dolphin prediction

I was out at the golf again and only now can get up my weekly football prediction. Dear wife set off the VCR for me and I won't watch the game till later.

Miami is playing Cleveland at Cleveland. A battle of two 3-6 teams. I've made my views on Miami clearly known, the team has lots of problems. Their schedule coming in however is pretty easy. No team left is better than 5-4. Granted two of those teams are New England and San Diego both better than their records. Miami could scratch their way to respectability but it would help if they'd dump Frerotte as quarterback.

My prediction- Miami 24 Cleveland 21

 
Listed on BlogShares