noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

The am I a Knucklehead Open Trackback festival

Yesterday I went to the golf tournament without wearing any sunscreen. Remember I am a malignant melanoma survivor. The friend who picked me up for the golf came early. Then my post on Congressman Murtha said Afghanistan instead of Iraq.

So was I a knucklehead or not? While you are here check out today's Knucklehead winner.

It is time for another open post. Link to this post and then trackback to me. I'll then put a link to your post here. Here is a past example of how I work this.

The trackback URL for this post is- http://www.haloscan.com/tb/williamje/113239656407644407/

Other Blogs with Open Posts- Don Surber, Jo's Cafe, Bright & Early, Adam's Blog, Point Five, Outside the Beltway, Common Folk, Political Teen, Big Dog, Stop the ACLU, Holly Aho, Blue State Conservative, Uncooperative Blogger, Third World County, Euphoric Reality , Wizbang, Basil's Blog, Cao's Blog, California Conservative

*****

Choose Life links with Weekend Open Post
The Uncooperative Blogger links with Sticky: Blog Poll
Below the Beltway links with So Much For Evil Oil Companies
Don Surber links with The Expert On Inconsequential
Political Satire Fake News - The No links with Bush Blasts Critics Again, Crosses Proverbial Line
Don Surber links with God Bless You, Mr. Bin Laden
Big Dog's Weblog links with Joe Wilson Double Standard? Open Trackback
Third World County links with Saturday Mishmash #x—around and about
Freedom Folks links with RACIST: Who Me?
The Tar Pit links with WP Woodwardgate editorial spams red herrings
Rhymes with Right links with Where Is The Outrage Over Harold Ford?
The Real Ugly American links with Why can't we all be Americans?
Freedom Folks links with Mexico: Wah-Wah-Wah
Freedom Folks links with The Misplaced Blame of Illegal Students

 
Listed on BlogShares