noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

"Huwag Kang Papatalo" Michelle!

I've said it many times, Michelle Malkin is probably my favorite blogger. We don't always agree but I enjoy reading her opinions. (I'm married to a Filipina myself, Dear wife is a Republican too.) Michelle's blog was the first I ever on the internet and helped inspire me to start my own.

Michelle put up a very personal post yesterday. It was in response to the personal attacks she and her family been receiving. That Michelle is just a puppet for the right wing and her husband Jesse is the one who does the writing. All I say is what a crock.

It says a great deal about the attackers. The so called tolerant people who are only so if you agree with them. If not watch out. You're enemy #1. It's said the thing liberals hate the most is a minority who don't agree with them. Michelle is one of the best examples of that, there is some one out there on the internet with a blog dedicated to bashing Michelle.(That person When you're popular and right there is always an element that will hate you for it.

Some advise- Michelle you're better than them. That's why they hate you. Keep your chin up and as I titled the post in Tagalog above, Don't let them beat you. God bless.

Open Post- Don Surber

 
Listed on BlogShares