noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm back

It's been 10 days since my last post. Here is what happened in the interim.

In a prior post on August 8th I mentioned some health concerns I had. Little did I know that beginning on August 9th I would be hospitapized for parts of 10 days. The cause- Pulmonary embolism. Some blood clots related to other health issues of mine traveled to a lung artery. I spent the 9-13th in a hospital ICU being treated for this very serious condition. I pulled through but not without a minor scare.

I'm home now, not really up to speed but glad to be in my own home. I even have a Knucklehead award for later. Guess blogging will be light for a bit, while I recover healthwise, pay the bills, answer a huge pile of correspondence chess games that piled up, and get caught up on some other things.

Right now I am clueless to what is going on in the blogosphere. I was without internet for my entire hosp. stay. Truthfully I wasn't up to much till a few days ago, so I couldn't have kept up if I wanted to. I am sorry to see too many bloggers I respect are still mired in the Cindy Sheehan story. My view hasn't changed on this one bit. I'll blog about that and my knucklehead later.

Lunch- Basil's blog

 
Listed on BlogShares