noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Palm Beach Post has no shame

I emailed the errors in yesterday's column that I blogged about yesterday to Randy Schultz. Today's paper contains two corrections from yesterday's paper but no mention about the error in their editorial on cervical cancer.

The post's editorial staff appears to be in a time warp much of the time as I have chronicled here. The news department is little better since Governor Bush vetoed this appropriation back in May and the Post is only reporting it now.

So where is the correction? Molly Ivins even came up with one yesterday.

Keep it up Mr. Schultz and the Palm Beach Post editorial staff. To paraphrase your own editorial- Too many factual mistakes and distortions is hazardous to your credibility and professionalism.

 
Listed on BlogShares