noembed noembed

Commentary, sarcasm and snide remarks from a Florida resident of over thirty years. Being a glutton for punishment is a requirement for residency here. Who am I? I've been called a moonbat by Michelle Malkin, a Right Wing Nut by Daily Kos, and middle of the road by Florida blog State of Sunshine. Tell me what you think.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

More Supreme Court Speculation

Professor Bainbridge has it from a reliable source that Associate Justice John Paul Stephens will step down if CJ William Rehnquist were to retire also this year.

Wow. I wonder if there were ever three vacancies all at once in modern court history. If I were Bush with three vacancies I'd pick-

CJ= Garza
Associate Justices- Two of Jones, Rogers Brown or McConnell

For betting sake I'd predict
CJ- Gonzales
Associate Justice- Jones or Brown, and either McConnell or Wilkinson

We'll see what happens.

 
Listed on BlogShares